If you’re planning on giving your mother flowers on Mother’s Day, you might as well give her the whole garden.
And with that said, we’re happy to announce that we’re throwing a garden party!
Join us on Sunday, May 9th for a one-of-a-kind Mother’s Day brunch featuring flavor-forward a-la-carte brunch dishes by Chef Pushkar Marathe and a fully-curated bottomless cocktail experience, featuring:
- Hangar 1 Vodka Bloody Mary Station
- Glendalough and Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Lounge
- Champagne Taittinger & Mimosa Bar
- Misunderstood Whiskey Hot Toddy & Freshly-brewed Tea Station
- Brugal 1888 Rum Bar feat. Old Fashioned by Bootleg Greg
- Ghost Tequila Signature Paloma Bar
- flowin’ by Twisted Trunk Brewing
Reservations are limited and available via Opentable. Guests will have the option of upgrading Sunday Brunch to the bottomless cocktails Garden Party Experience upon arrival for $50 pp, while supplies last.